Our firewood is a total byproduct from our tree surgery business. We store the wood at our main base near Ipswich where it's seasoned naturally.
We only select the best wood for sale, the poorer quality wood is sent for recycling to make other products.
- Our wood is seasoned naturally (not kiln dried).
- Logs are seasoned for a minimum of 2 years and moisture-tested during this period and before they leave the base.
- All our logs are cut, split and are ready to go in your woodburner.
- We deliver the logs in two cubic meter loads.
- The wood is delivered loose, tipped out in a place that suits you.
- We can usually deliver within 2-3 working days from the date we take your order.